Wednesday, August 20, 2008

R.I.P. LeRoi Moore

"We all had some bad news today. Our good friend LeRoi Moore passed on and gave his ghost up today and we will miss him forever." Dave Matthews, L.A. 8-19-08

Listen to the crowd get louder and louder as he gets further into his sax solo. This happened every time he would play a solo.



Just listen to a tribute from one of his best friends.



You will be missed, LeRoi. I didn't know you, but you moved me a time or two or more. Thanks for all the beautiful music. Don't be surprised when God asks you to play for him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Callie said...

That is just so weird that you did a DMB post on Friday, and then this happened.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Praying for Snow said...

RIP Leroi. #41 will never be the same.

"If I go before I'm old, oh brother of mine, please don't forget me if I go."

-Jenni

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home