Monday, August 11, 2008

Time and a Half Can Be Very Boring

This evening I am sitting at work, pulling a few extra hours of O.T. My boss wanted to leave, and since I am on call, I told him I would stay for a few hours. The evening guy is on his last day of vacation. I told my boss that I would sit in the shop and wait for any calls, but was not going to be visible on the floor. Not surprisingly, he was cool with me sitting online until 7 or so.

I'm bored out of my skull. The filters on our server don't allow for much web-surfing variety. I have read about all the interesting news stories I can find. I have surfed all the blogs that interest me, and that it will allow me to read. Can't listen to music online, although I have the limited selection on my phone memory card to keep me from going too stir crazy.

Does anyone know of any good sites that can skirt filters? These filters won't allow much, other than news sites and some email sites. G-mail, Google, and by extention, Blogger are okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home