Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Date With Robocop

I think I have to disown one of my brothers.

Here's the story. My brother has managed to start tutoring Peter Weller (who will, from here on out, be referred to as Robocop. If you prefer, you can think of him as Buckaroo Banzai). This past weekend Robocop called him up and invited him to watch a midnight showing of the original motion picture Robocop with him and several other people. Since bro doesn't own a vehicle, Robocop offered to pick him up and take him...

MY BROTHER REFUSED HIM!!!

Now, in all fairness my brother is a PHD candidate and has plenty of things that keep him busy, but refusing to do something as unique as watching Robocop with Robocop (even if it did kinda seem like date) is just too much. He should have sucked it up, lost some much needed rest and participated if for no other reason than to have a story to tell his grand kids (or hell, even my grand kids) someday.

Right now, I am having trouble accepting the fact that he is of my same blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home